How to become a Freebie?








If you are born with a silver spoon and like to pay full price for everything you buy, then this blog is not for you. But if you are like any other Indian who likes to buy cheap, need best deal available and likes a lot of free stuff then this place is for you. I will try to share my experiences, my deal searching Knack, my appetite for freebies, my knowledge of best apps available which gives you lot of free offers and discounts and the way i use credit cards for loads of discounts and cash backs. All you must do is follow the blog and subscribe to the Facebook page

 https://www.facebook.com/bestoffer4u/

Lot of my friends Know me for my Knowledge of getting so many offers, discounts and cash back. So i have decided to restart my Facebook offer page and my blog where i will reveal how i have been using Zomato gold for free for last one year, how i get at least two flight tickets free every year, how i get at least Rupees 20000 cash backs from my credit cards, how i dine out free of cost at best fine dining hotels, how i have been paying only 50 rupees per litre for petrol since last 6 months. if you wish to enjoy all this and much more just like below page and subscribe to my blog


So, gear up friends for lots of savings and lots of cash back. Have a Happy Shopping life ahead.


Comments